Four real brother died of inhaling toxic gas in Landhi

Four brothers died from inhaling toxic fumes from a power generator while they slept in their house near Babar Kanta in Landhi on Tuesday.
The Sharafi Goth police said that the generator was switched on because of a prolonged power breakdown in their area due to rain.
They victims were identified as Anwar Ahmed, 22, Umar, 20, Usman, 18, and Hamza, 16. The bodies were shifted to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre for medico-legal formalities. JPMC’s executive director Dr Seemin Jamali said that they apparently died of “gas inhalation”.
“The brothers died of suffocation as fumes emanating from the generator filled their room,” said Malir SSP Irfan Bahadur.
The police also took samples of the meal they had taken before going to sleep and sent them to a laboratory for test. However, apparently, no poison was found in the food.
The deceased originally hailed from Pishin, Balochistan.

Protest as passerby killed in crossfire

A passer-by was killed when he got caught in the crossfire between police and a suspected criminal in the Pirabad area on Monday afternoon, officials said on Tuesday.
The killing of Mohammed Adeel sparked a protest from his family and relatives, who took his coffin to the Karachi Press Club on Tuesday afternoon and staged a protest there.
The protesters, including women and children, said that he was killed by firing carried out by the police.
One of the relatives told Dawn outside the KPC that Adeel was a Hafiz-i-Quran and a tailor by profession. He left his home on Monday afternoon and was talking with a rickshaw driver when a bullet fired allegedly by a policeman hit him in the head, he said.
The protesters said that area people got hold of the policeman handed him over to the police. They demanded that a murder case be registered against the police.
However, Pirabad SHO Amjad Javed claimed that the victim was not killed by police fire.
He said that the police party travelling in a mobile van signalled a suspected drug peddler, Akbar, to stop. Instead, the suspect resorted to firing and the police retaliated. During the exchange of fire Adeel was killed, he added. The police managed to arrest the suspect and recovered a pistol from his possession, he added.
Meanwhile, a woman sustained burn injuries when a fire broke out in an apartment in Jamshed Quarters on Tuesday, police said.
They added that the blaze erupted in an apartment near Islamia College. The police believed the fire broke out due to gas leakage. As a result, a 50-year old woman, Najma Mushtaq, sustained burn wounds. She was transported to Dr Ruth Pfau Civil Hospital for treatment.
In another incident, 18-year-old Tahir was stabbed to death in Mochko area.

COMMENTS

Name

Accident Accountability Accounts Adventure Afghanistan Agriculture AID Aircraft Airport Animals Appeal Arabs Archaeology Army Arrest Arson Article Assassination Assistance automobile Aviation Bangladesh Banks belief birds Blast Blogger Budget Bullion Bureaucracy BUSINESS Calamity Cargo case celebration Celebrity charity Child Labour Child trafficking Chinese Christian civic Clash Cleanliness Climate Coal-mine collapse Commerce Communication Company Condemnation Conflict Corpses Corruption Court crash Crime crimes culture currency Cyber crime Deaths Defamation Defence Department Deportees Derailment Detention Development Development And Industry Devotees Devotion Diplomacy Diplomat disaster Displaced Dispute drug traffickers Drugs Earthquake Economy Education Election Electricity Embassy Embezzlement Employment Encroachment Energy Enmity Entertainment Environment Excavation Execution exhibition Expert Explosion export Extremism Facility Family Famine Fashion felciation festival Fighermen Finance fire flood Food Food/Agriculture food/health Footwear Foreigners Forests Fortune fraud Freight Friday Fruit Fuel FUNERAL Game Gas Gold Governance Gulf states Hajj handicapped HANG Hate monger Health Heritage Hiousing History hobby Homes Honesty Hong Kong honour Hotel Human Rights Hunting Immigration India Indian Election Industry Information Technology Infotainment int International internationl Invention Investment journalist judgement Judiciary justice Kashmir KIDNAPPING kiln labour Land Scam Landslide language Law Lawyers Lay Off Legislation Leisure Lifestyle lightning literature Loan loans Local Manifesto Martyrs Mass Grave Matrimony Media Medical Medicines Migrants Militants Mines Minorities MIRACLE mis mishap mishaps Missing people Misssing Monetary Money Laundering Monument Moon Mosque Mountaineer Murder Muslims n NAB Narcotics National Nature Nuclear obituary Officer Oppotunity Organisations Overseas pakistani Paliament Parents Passengers PEMRA Petroleum Pilgrims pipeline PIR Police Politician POLITICS pollution Post poverty power Priest Prison prisoners Probe project Properties Proscribed prosecution Protest Railway Real Estate Redcross Refugees Release Religion relion Removal Rescue Reservoir Restrictions Reunion Revenue Riot Rivalry River Satellite Scandal Science Seafood Security Sentence Services shemales ship Shipping Shooting Sightseeing Sikh Community Singer Slavery smoking smuggling Social Social Media Social Welfare Soldiers Space sports strike Students Suicide Suicide Attack Superstition Taxation Technology telecom Terrorism Theft Tobacco Tourism Tractors Trade Trade Union Traders Traditions Tragedy Training transgender Transport Travel Tyranny Umra United Nations Usury Vacancies vehicle vendetaa Violation Visa War Crime water Weapons weather wedding Wikileaks Wild fire Wildlife woman Women Women trafficking Workers Working class Writers youth
false
ltr
item
South Punjab News : Four real brother died of inhaling toxic gas in Landhi
Four real brother died of inhaling toxic gas in Landhi
The bodies were shifted to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre for medico-legal formalities. JPMC’s executive director Dr Seemin Jamali said that they apparently died of “gas inhalation”.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qJh7y2_dJAc/XVRHnseiYnI/AAAAAAABKXc/g42rSF43ij4fSY85BpSt5jrfw7X7jSkWQCLcBGAs/s400/generator.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qJh7y2_dJAc/XVRHnseiYnI/AAAAAAABKXc/g42rSF43ij4fSY85BpSt5jrfw7X7jSkWQCLcBGAs/s72-c/generator.jpg
South Punjab News
https://www.southpunjabnews.com/2019/08/four-real-brother-died-of-inhaling.html
https://www.southpunjabnews.com/
https://www.southpunjabnews.com/
https://www.southpunjabnews.com/2019/08/four-real-brother-died-of-inhaling.html
true
949454145819430215
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy